Friday, January 04, 2008

2008 4th day

2007, can be said is a totally different year for me.

This whole year, what can i say is I had used up of 90% of time in the Kuala Lumpur, studying and learning of how to be a good doctor. However, I have lost the time with my family and even when my parents came to KL for visit, I also did not have the time for them.

Though it had passed, but I think that my life will not be ended with a more relax life than before after this. In my diary, it will be getting more busy and more busy until the day I die, it will be same.

2007, there had been many changes in Malaysia and in the world. First, to congratulate MALAYSIA that has successfully achieve the target of YEAR VISITING MALAYSIA. Though the MALAYSIA EYE has been located just near with me, so far I haven't visit it yet. Fortunately, Minister has the plan of continueing putting it over there. May be will go to have a visit after my graduation of next year MARCH. Wishing that I will pass the exam with distinction and also get pass with my profesional exam.

Year 2007, we have seen how our best team in the world, ARSENAL falling down and get up and now up to date, still the 1st in the EPL. Thus , I'm proud of it.

Why am I so proud of it?? To those people who are not thinking of like that, let me tell you my reasons. Arsene Wenger, who always buy those new player that are not so popular and then train them up to be the star, eg: Fabregas, Adebayor, Walcott, However, is the other clubs have so many own train up players??
My friends, think of such way ma....

ok ok ok....
Now, let me have a moment of sad first.....
Just few days ago, we have seen that we have lost of a good minister of health. I think I'm at here of not to comment of his behavior, because I'm not sure of it. But, what can I see is his contributions to our health care systems, as well as health care workers, especially the most "dangerous job" in this world, DOCTOR.

Why doctor so dangerous??
Dear friends:
Can you imagine of somebody who wake up in the 5am in the morning, and then reach hospital at 6am , in which you still sleep in a situation like "coma"? Then, he need to review all the patients and prepare the treatment for them , and them take blood. Most of the people are scare of blood as they worry of HIV, HEP B bla bla bla..... so, who are doing the job?
DOCTOR or OTHER HEALTH CARE WORKER, especially NURSE. and then, he needs to go to clinic to follow up the patient up to 3pm then can take his lunch. However, the day not end at this time.... he needs to do the 2nd review on his patients. or not, he needs to take up the job of administration, or teaching the medical students or doing the research.....

then at 5pm., you all can go back even though your boss said have emergency meeting, you still can relax bit. But, he needs to be at the scene, if emergency occur. Then , he on call up to next morning then at the morning, he repeat back of what he did yesterday up to 5pm., then he can go back.

I still remember of one of my doctor said, "I have already one week of missing the sun rise"

so, to be the doctor, his/her gf/bf will leave them anytime....

so., do doctor job dangerous in terms of time, relationship, life.............????

because of this concern, the minister have reward them with some allowances so that can keep stimulating up their spirit to work. At the sametime, he had done lot of job during H5N1..i think without him, how would Malaysia got pass that time???

However, once you break the rule, you will be remembered by anybody forever and ever. What you did? How well you performed will not be the primary idea of you.....
So, with this, I'm not here of supporting who or against whom...
But, is to remind everybody of don't at a small black dot, but look overall, then make the conclusion.

"there is a story that is presented in a S'pore Movie, where it said that a bad apple is still a delicious appple if you just look at the better side. But, if you throw away the apple, then it will be always be the bad apple and then no contribution. the movie was telling me of appreciate what the good of somebody or student, and not look at the bad part. as if you abandon them, then they will be end up with criminal. but, if you taking care of them and teach them, they will be the best person in this world somebay. "

"also, if a white board with a black dot, everybody will said they are seeing of a black dot in stead of a clean 99% white board"

so, my friends, learn from the stories.....


from the minister case, i also found that why there are camera in side the hotel room??
With this, i'm now also so worry of my family / my friends/ or myself go to hotel already. Who knows one day one of us will be the victim again?
so, to remind my friend, when plan to go to have a travel, choose a hotel that you are most trust of.
for me, i'm now will be thinking of choose a 4 to 5 star hotel already.
2nd, if able to get to buy the camera detector that cost of RM 50, then buy it and use it when you are entering a suspicious room.


Mmm, ok ok..change topic to myself:
- for this year, i will work smart rather than work hard to achieve my idea life. wish that i can get what i wish in a short while. What's it? secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last but not least, wish you all HAPPY NEW YEAR and forgive me if anything what i did was wrong. Hopefully no la....

No comments: