Monday, November 06, 2006

COOL V.S. SMILE??

is it life full with happy and not sad??
is it when we walk to else where i need to show my smile to you all??

this what my friend told me..
he said i always have no smile..
this was not good as it will make me looked very very ???
i not heard what he mumbling about, just felt very very boring today, may be not enough sleep...

however, i like not to smile and be cool when i am working or study..
i like to be crazy when i with my best friend or in my room..
i dun like to show smile and my teeth..

i believe when i not smile , i will looked to be cool, so i like it...

previously, my matriculation friends said me as very very cool man when in lecture...

however, once i "lepas" from lecture, i would like CRAZY man..ha, ha,,

this may be my special characteristic, means to have two totally difference show in front those people..

to be cool, i think should be continued, as it can make me to be looked like very profesional..."but, actually i not profesional at all.."

ok, ok, ok,///

can't talk much here already...

still many many many pages not study yet...

bye..

last, be cool during working environment will make your friends follow you, think that you are the leader..is my principle, i think i will change it one day, may be..jus may be only...ha, ha,,,..

last also, really a last, FLUSH AWAY is a very very very fantastic movie, go to take a look..you will very very happy even how depressed you are..

thanks

1 comment:

JA said...

Remember to give A smile, even when you are answering a phone call.The caller will feel it.
A smile will make your life different. Please try...