Friday, October 20, 2006

balik kg

happy deeparaya to all who read this message...how's your holiday??

how's your life now??/

this whole morning, when i walked to hospital...
when i reached there, very surprisingly, an usual-crowded ward suddenly with so few medical students...

ha, aha,ha..most of them are now on the way going back to hometown...

i clerked a patient and then copy all the information then i received a emergency call from my friend. ...i call him "FUNGAL MAN", ha...ha...

he asked me to fetch him to bus station as he was late already...

his bus scheduled at 12noon, but when he called was 11.40am,,,...

with my F1 technique, we reached there 10 minutes after 12....

haha,,,he looked very sad as that time the bus departed already..how???

with 30 minutes of asking and asking many bus companies, he finally needed to buy again a bus ticket at 1.30pm....

after that i rushed back to hospital to continue my work...

very tired...

but it is worth as he will "belanja" me "makan" ...hahaha


hi, lazy typing....

need start writting my case report liao..bye,,happy deepavali and selamat hari raya

No comments: